Liquor Licenses

Are You Planning a Special Event?

​Click here for information


Liquor license forms may be obtained from the Colorado Department of Revenue.

Local Fees

You must contact the Routt County Clerk and Recorder for information for local fees if the business is located in the county. If the business is located in the city limits of Steamboat Springs, Hayden, Yampa, or Oak Creek, please contact the City Clerk of that entity.