How to attend a Planning Commission or Board of Adjustment Hearing
Hearings are held in person in the Board of County Commissioners hearing room located on the third floor of the Routt County Historic Courthouse. Hearings are open to the public and may also be attended virtually through Zoom. Please visit the agendas and minutes section for the most up-to-date time & date information for pending applications.
Meeting ID: 880 7418 8565
Meeting ID: 884 8281 1657
For those wishing to participate by phone, please call (669) 900-6833 and enter the meeting information listed above. Routt County uses the Relay Colorado service. Dial 711 or TDD (970) 870-5444.
Planning staff has created a tutorial on how to access and use Zoom. Please review the Planning Meeting Process Tutorial.
Current Pending Applications
Information, including application materials, project type, application type, project description, and the location of the project can be viewed by clicking on the application number below.
- PL20220060 - Stagecoach State Park Visitor Center and PUD Amendment
- PL20230086 - Lot 41, Alpine Mountain Ranch, Building Envelope Removal
- PL20230088 - 27120 Moonlight Way Easement Vacation
- PL20230092 - Steamboat Lakes F1 Lots 117-119 Consolidation & Vacation
- PL20230094 - Lot 30, Alpine Mountain Ranch, Building Envelope Removal
- PL20230082 - D&D Enterprises Special Use Permit Amendment
- PL20230100 - Seasonal Roadside Fruit Stand; Davis Family Farms
**Important Update to Public Comment**
Public comment is welcome on all pending applications. Any written comments should be submitted to the staff planner at least one week prior to the hearing to be included in the staff packet. Due to new changes in the public hearing process, all comments must be received no later than 72 hours prior to the hearing. Consideration of information or comments submitted after this deadline will be at the discretion of the decision makers. Comment is also taken at all Planning Commission and Board of Adjustment meetings. View upcoming agendas for specific meeting dates and times.