Zoning, Land Use & Subdivision Regulations
- Zoning Regulations (Last amended May 1, 2018)
- Subdivision Regulations (Last amended May 1, 2018)
- 1041 Regulations – Regulations regarding Activities of State Interest
Zoning Maps are available by clicking here. Click on "I Accept" at the bottom of the page. Navigate to the parcel you are looking for information on by using the zoom and pan functions or search by parcel identification number (PIN) or by owner's name. Click on the parcel that you want information on. An information box will pop up. At the bottom of the box the zoning will be shown.
- Procedure for obtaining a Special Event permit
- Skyline Development
- Secondary Dwelling Unit regulations - Updates to these regulations have been finalized and are reflected in Section 5.3 of the Zoning Regulations located above.
- Applications, submittal checklists, and procedure charts can be accessed by clicking here.
- The Planning Commission has a handbook that serves as a guide to facilitate good public hearings. A copy of the Planning Commission's handbook can be viewed and downloaded here.
- The Board of Adjustment has a handbook that serves as a guide to facilitate good public hearings. A copy of the Board of Adjustment's handbook can be viewed and downloaded here.
Fee-In-Lieu Payments(updated 9/12/16)
As part of the Subdivision Regulations, there is a requirement to dedicate areas of land for public use, i.e. schools, fire stations, or other necessary public facilities. If a developer does not wish to do this, a fee-in-lieu of the dedication of public sites can be made.
Colorado Revised Statute (C.R.S.) 29-20-104.5 (5) provides that "Any impact fee or other similar development charge shall be collected and accounted for in accordance with." Colorado Revised Statute 29-1-803 states that, "At least once annually, the local government shall publish on its official web site, if any, in a clear, concise, and user-friendly format information detailing the allocation by dollar amount of each land development charge collected to an account or among accounts, the average annual interest rate on each account, and the total amount disbursed from each account, during the local government's most recent fiscal year."
This information can be accessed by clicking here. No monies from this account were disbursed during the 2016 fiscal year. This money earns interest annually and during the 2016 fiscal year, the rate that this account earned was .065%.