Routt County COVID-19 Testing
A limited number of at-home COVID-19 test kits are available at Routt County Public Health for pick-up. Please call us at (970) 870-5341 or email us at PublicHealthInfo@co.routt.co.us for more information.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, please get tested. We recommend that you call your doctor's office and they can recommend a testing facility. If you do not have a provider, you can call any of the providers below. Costs for testing will vary depending on your insurance provider.
- Click here COVID TESTING AT ROUTT COUNTY CLINICAL FACILITIES COVID TESTING AT ROUTT COUNTY CLINICAL FACILITIES COVID TESTING AT ROUTT COUNTY CLINICAL FACILITIES COVID TESTING AT ROUTT COUNTY CLINICAL FACILITIES COVID TESTING AT ROUTT COUNTY CLINICAL FACILITIES for information from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) on the Test to Treat program.
COVID TESTING IN ROUTT COUNTY
- UCHealth Urgent Care:
- Sign up online or call (970) 871-9770 for more information
- Sign up online
- Steamboat Medical Group:
- Call (970) 879-0203 for more information
- South Routt Medical Center:
- Call (970) 736-8118 for more information
- Northwest Colorado Health:
- Call (970) 879-1632 for more information
- Yampa Valley Medical Associates:
- Call (970) 879-3327 for more information
- Pediatrics of Steamboat Springs:
- Call (970) 871-1900 for more information
- Steamboat Springs Family Medicine:
- Call (970) 871-1323 for more information
- Individuals can sign up for the Rapid Antigen at-home testing program through CDPHE.
- Click YouTube Video YouTube Video YouTube Video YouTube Video here to watch informational video about the Binax At-Home testing procedure