Routt County COVID-19 Vaccination Information
COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution
Routt County Public Health COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Requests
- Please click here to schedule an appointment online for a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Additionally, please feel free to call us at (970) 870-5341 or email us at PublicHealthInfo@co.routt.co.us with any questions, for more information, or to schedule an appointment.
- Routt County Public Health has COVID doses available at no cost for adults 19 and older who are uninsured or underinsured.
- Additionally, Routt County Public Health is a Vaccines for Children provider which offers vaccines free of cost (including COVID vaccines) to children who are 18 years old or younger and who meet one of the following eligibility requirements:
* Please contact pharmacies and providers directly for more information about which vaccines are provided at each location.
COVID-19 Vaccination Appointments Around Routt County
- UCHealth offers online self-scheduling for those seeking COVID-19 vaccination.
- To find available appointments, please use My Health Connection.
- Call Lyons Corner Drug at 970-879-1114 for an appointment.
- Call South Routt Medical Center at 970-736-8118 for an appointment.
- Call Northwest Colorado Health at 970-879-1632 for an appointment.
- Call Steamboat Springs Family Medicine at 970-871-1323 for an appointment.
- Call Yampa Valley Medical Associates at 970-879-3327 for an appointment.
- Call Pediatrics of Steamboat at 970-871-1900 for an appointment in Steamboat or 970-276-1900 for an appointment in Hayden.
- Call Steamboat Specialty Clinic/Community Pharmacy at 970-826-8440 for an appointment.